Michael P. Infanti is a Partner attorney and a member of our real-estate practice group. Mr. Infanti routinely represents individuals, developers and landowners in the acquisition, sale, development and leasing of stabilized and distressed condominium and other real estate projects throughout the state of Florida. Mr. Infanti also represents local and national banks in the negotiation, structure and documentation of commercial debt and equity transactions, loan workouts and foreclosures.He is experienced in the negotiation, drafting and preparation of virtually all forms of commercial contracts and agreements. Mr. Infanti’s representative clients generally include Fortune 500 companies, commercial businesses, family held offices and individuals.
Mr. Infanti is a graduate of the Warrington School of Business at the University of Florida, where he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration in 1997, with honors. After graduating from the University of Florida, Mr. Infanti entered a dual degree program at Stetson University College of Law, where he graduated with both a Juris Doctor Degree and a Masters of Business Administration Degree in 2000, Summa Cum Laude.Mr. Infanti is actively involved in various community and professional organizations.
Mr. Infanti currently serves on the Condominium and Planned Development Committee of the Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, the Foundation Board of the Boys and Girls Club, Board Chair of the SCBA Business Law Section, and Executive Board Member of the Sarasota Joint Attorney/Realtor Commission. Mr. Infanti has also previously served as an Executive Board Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Sarasota County Bar Association, as well as a Corporate Board Member and Community Board Chair of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, Inc. and an Executive Board Member of the Literacy Council of Sarasota, Inc.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. (2000)
- Stetson University College of Law, M.B.A. (2000)
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration (1997)
- The Florida Bar
- Condominium and Planned Development Committee, Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- SCBA Business Law Section, Board Chair
- Sarasota Joint Attorney-Realtor Commission, Executive Board Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Foundation Board
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Sun Coast, Inc., former Corporate Board Member and Community Board Chair
- Literacy Council of Sarasota, Inc., former Executive Board Member